Wednesday, January 30, 2013
iPod World (Blog #5)
I agree with the author in this article. The people he sees in the big city are like walking zombies with their headphones in. He notes that the world has its own "soundtrack" and that we don't realize it. One day he forgets his iPod Panic at first, he then notices the sounds around him. He hears the beauty of mother nature. The cabs are racing by and the birds are chirping away. Personally I rarely listen to my iPod I listen to music when it comes through speakers. I don't even know where my headphones are. I don't know why I didn't get "sucked" into the music industry. I think my mind is always running on full blast that I rather not listen to music. It gives me more anxiety. However my sister on the other hand constantly has headphones in. We would be on a family vacation driving to Cali and the music is on the radio but she still has headphones in. I never got why. I think she likes the fact that the other musicians are relating to her. She listens to music when doing homework and I'm like how can you do that?! I am more outgoing and smiley versus she is quiet and shy. This is a perfect example of the iPod world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment