Friday, January 11, 2013

Introductions Blog (Blog #1)

Hi! I go by Taylor Mannion and no I am not related to Sean Mannion. Believe it or not I get that a lot. Anyways, I just moved here from Las Vegas, NV, in September of 2012. My mom's side of the family lives up here so I was able to move in with them. I was born on Valentine's Day in 1994. My likes include: the beach, ice cream, ATV riding, vacations, new places, shopping (of course), fruit, sour candy, puppies, big cities, small towns, trucks, Starbucks, and country music. My dislikes include: spicy foods, lame excuses, unproductive days, spiders, snakes, bugs, rude people, bad hair days, socks that don't match, wrinkled clothes, and no parking spots. My major is Civil Engineering but I am thinking of changing that to either chemical or nuclear. In ten years I would like to see myself graduated from college with a house of my own and traveling the world. I am very independent and very self driven. I love making new friends and going on adventures :)





No comments:

Post a Comment